What is your dream job?

farming or outdoors but this is if I wasn’t on meds

5 Likes

To be a spy :upside_down_face::eye::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Just kidding.

3 Likes

That would be a good one I would be afraid

1 Like

I dont really know maybe to work in mental health or as a customer phone advisor or preventative healthcare

3 Likes

Farming is a nice one. The animals are really special creatures.

3 Likes

I would have lots of animals and crops. Also a barn and farming equipment

2 Likes

I grew up on a farm

2 Likes

Guarding the history eraser button

2 Likes

I don’t understand is this actually a job?

1 Like

History Eraser Button on Vimeo History Eraser Button

1 Like

My dream UN-realistic job would be an NFL player, or a professional athlete in general.

My dream job that I could actually get, would be one of those people that transport people to different rooms in the hospital

4 Likes

Did not know such a thing was possible.

2 Likes

It’s from ren and stimpy

2 Likes

I mean i did not know a history eraser button exists. How is that so?

2 Likes

I suppose there is no actual history eraser button, but it could be in a dream, as this topic is about dream jobs

2 Likes

I also hope history is never deleted

2 Likes

you can guard the diet coke button.

3 Likes

Wdym so much history is lost every moment

1 Like

I need MOAR responsibility

1 Like

Save one coke for meeeee!!

1 Like