What is your dream job?

Okay idk about that. But maybe at least some of it is never lost via experiences and genetics.

1 Like

Yes thats why we need someone to guard the button

I wish I never lost my career as an architect.

5 Likes

I’d like to be a librarian because I like reading and anything relating to book reading. As a librarian you can manage a place full of books and provide a shelter for residents nearby especially those who can not afford air conditionings.

4 Likes

Sell my art

4 Likes

Make games for people who are such fans they’re willing to send me a dollar a month… just need 2000 fans and my life would already be better.

Just code, workout, take myself out to dinner, socialize, code some more… have control of my schedule.

3 Likes

Teaching photography to kids.

4 Likes

I already do it, - a music producer/artist.

4 Likes

I wish I was smarter

1 Like

Data scientist (fingers crossed)

4 Likes

a teacher or a social media star :).

2 Likes

Philosophy historian who writes philosophical fiction books

5 Likes

You basically are! you should do that!

2 Likes

Yeah maybe when I’m older if I live that long I’ve only recently starting reading philosophy again over a 6 month period. I have about 3 years of books to go through in my library, still at novice level. Good things.

4 Likes

flipping burgers in Mc Donalds

2 Likes

What would your fiction be based in? I found that science fiction is a ripe and fertile base for ruminization on philosophical topics..

1 Like

I really like the fiction philosophy book Sophie’s world probably like that

2 Likes

I looked it up. It seems awesome!

1 Like

Sophrologist, or just a job where I work remote alone not annoying or a job that makes me travel

3 Likes

i want a job over the telephone or an advisor

1 Like