Technically, my very first job was when I was 7 years old and the owner of our house paid me 15 cents to weed a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 patch of weeds on the side of our house. I did a lousy job. Then there was this apartment complex behind our house and the manager paid me a quarter to mow a lawn, I did a crappy job but what do you expect from a 7 year old? A woman used to use our driveway to get back to her apartment and a few times she paid me a dime to carry her bag of groceries from her car to her apartment.
2 Likes
A summerjob where I painted artwork on a road to celebrate my towns world heritage site
3 Likes
My first job was a labourer for a landscape firm
2 Likes
My friends and I went out picking up cans to get money when we were like 11 or something, we didnāt make much but it was something, we also washed cars sometimes, My first proper job was as a garage hand, Iād be fixing brakes or welding sills & helping with Motās, I got unwell though.
2 Likes
Same lmao I worked for one day then quit. Didnāt even go back for my cheque. My first actual job was at a pizzaria which was better. Got free food and saved up enough for a trip to England.
4 Likes