Going to try and see if my xeplion dosage can be reduced from 150 to 100 or 75 mg.
I’ve been sleeping 12 to 16 hours per day. It’s insane.
And I cannot seem to lose weight anymore despite training, my metabolism seems fucked.
I also think its weakening my aura and the way people perceive me.
I’m drinking like 15 cups of coffee and 6 energy drinks daily and still feeling tired.
I know that you work out. I would be cautious about drinking that much caffeine and then working out.
@beans782 You need to rest, dude. And like what @77nick77 said, too much energy drinks & coffee is extremely unhealthy and could be fatal. I understand the caffeine makes you alert & provides you with more energy but what you are consuming & doing is not the way. It’s okay to take a break and get some good sleeping rest.
i m thinking to raise for get rid of some delusions.of course after talk with my doc
I hope you get your meds sorted out. Also, I hope you find a way to have energy without consuming so much caffeine.
Seems to have fixed itself. Just had a crazy dream.