How many of you lower the dose

And feel safe on lowest dose?

1 Like

I’m on a lower dose and feel fine. As long as you work on keeping your mood happy/content/positive

3 Likes

Im on 2.5mg aripirazole it is low tho still powerful on side effects.

Im so grateful that i can be on 2.5 mg

Idk if it will last

3 Likes

Me, i am on 5mg zyprexa. I started years ago on 20mg.

Lower dose means less akathisia.

2 Likes

@Agent101g thats a great achievement.

2 Likes

I’m on 3mg of risperidone which is pretty low.

Might ask to go to 2.5 mg or 2mg

1 Like

Great stories. Go with possitivity.

Every one of you is working or? How are your bosses with thing that you are on pills?

1 Like

Im trying to find a job after a two week fast. Lol.

Looking for max 16 hours, ideally once weekly, idk.

And what type of job you can work?

1 Like

Im lookin into something wit less ppl and straightforward, even if it is ‘boring’ n repetitive

1 Like

And I’m looking like something library or hospital to help ppl.

1 Like

Thats pretty decent.

1 Like

Tnx I’m playing to find that. I will be happy very much.

1 Like

Thats very good. That u can enjoy this. Life is better with joy sometimes

Yes so many years of stress to me and my family we have. So unwell days spended.

1 Like

I’m on the minimum dose of meds to stay well, it is lower than what I took last month when I had relapse. I’m just taking two meds now, haloperidol stopped, so taking 400mg amisulpride (not 500mg) and the usual maintenance dose of lamotrigine (250mg). That is my well phase dose. In relapses I go up to 500mg amisulpride and add haloperidol.

1 Like

Tnx god you are now well

2 Likes

I used to experiment with my dosage with my doctor knowing, but it was wobbly on the lower doses, so now I settled for 10mg zyprexa, which is half of the maximum dose. I’m still able to work ok serving customers in a shop.

1 Like

Im not taking as prescribed

2 Likes

And it’s not difficult like that

1 Like