Your mind being attacked

Do you believe or feel like your mind is being attacked by strange or malevolent people? This is going on with me very often. My mom said try to be strong.

8 Likes

My mind is attacked by Alien the evil spirit in my head, and his two laughing minions

3 Likes

Yes i have felt psychologically etc attacked through out my life.

And alone kinda.

4 Likes

I felt that, @Sacredneigh7.

2 Likes

Yes, me too

2 Likes

I believe there is the performative me than there’s the me that isn’t me it’s voices that think contrary to what I think and they’re irrational. The voices hijack my thoughts where I can’t even think. Im used to it by now, 11 years.

4 Likes

Yeah mostly.

2 Likes

I still have ideas of reference. Never been able to shake that. I have felt targeted in the past. These days I’m doing quite a bit better.

3 Likes