Convening with the dead

I lost my grandparents in very quick succession

since they have departed I try to communicate with them

can visualise their presence and exchange sentiment

mentally I am not so sure this is healthy

but these people were some of the only ones who actually can understand my spoken words and intent behind them

most of the other people I deal with feels like stepping on a land mine communication wise most of the time and it gets stressful so I usually don’t say much

i don’t have many people left who I can really confide in

miss the connection I had with these people

apart from parents and brother there is only health workers and I put up walls to stop them even getting close

8 Likes

■■■■ cancer ■■■■ strokes and ■■■■ dementia

3 Likes

sorry for your loss man, i hope your doing ok

2 Likes

At the beginning of last year I had a really bad psychotic episode that resulted in a fall and loss of consciousness. I had terrible anxiety for months thereafter. But I had the most profound comfort while in psychosis because I believed without a shadow of a doubt that life continues when our bodies are gone. I communicated with old ancestors and relatives in my break. They had access to information about the world from the end of time and there were absolutely amazing technologies we’ve yet to discover in 2026. I know they’re just delusions, looking back, but it still sticks with me that there is life after death. That’s my personal belief.

2 Likes

I miss my grandparents and my Dad. I too feel hopeful about life beyond this one. This one is tough for me due to delusions

2 Likes

I understand you @Joker

I lost both my Mom and Dad and kind of feeling lost at times.

I miss them both so much.

All I have left is my brother

3 Likes

Loneliness is hard. I hope u make some friends who are on your wavelength one day, you deserve that

1 Like