Free day from work

Took off work today because I was so nervous. I don’t know why I was nervous, I just was. I made up this lie that my car had overheated and I felt so guilty for it… at first. But maybe still a little. I still feel anxious.

3 Likes

Consider this like a mental health day

Maybe try to rest,meditate,listen to ASMR

Hopefully you’ll feel better soon

1 Like

Thanks. I definitely will try.

1 Like

I have bad days too

2 Likes

I don’t get it, ya know? I’m only working 4 hours. I shouldn’t be this scared.

1 Like

Also, hope you get through your bad days well.

1 Like

Same to you Kaos

1 Like

I have bad days and I only work 10 hours a week. Some days you just don’t feel right. We’re allowed to take mental health days off as long as we don’t take too many.