Has anybody gotten succesfully treated negative symptoms

My doctor put me on Modafinil and Welbutrin to help my negatives. But I didn’t notice much improvement until after I got off Loxapine(I was on a very high dose and it’s a strong older generation AP) now that I’m on a moderate dose of Geodon my negatives have greatly improved. Still on the Wellbutrin and now I only take half a pill of Modafinil only on work days(4 days a week)

2 Likes

I suffered all kinds of psychosis and mania and insomnia on Ziprasidone but one thing I can say for sure is that it treated my negative symptoms very well. But Amisulpride treats those symptoms even better according Grog.

I am on Cariprazine and it may help a little bit. But mostly it is about supplements, exercise and general living conditions that may help a bit with negative symptoms. Did try Amisulpiride and it was pretty much useless for symptoms.

2 Likes