Has anybody gotten succesfully treated negative symptoms

I’m on low dose of Amisulpride 150 mg for negative symptoms.

Did low dose Amisulpride treat your negative symptoms ?

How long did it take before you could feel the effect for negative symptoms ?

How much did you negative symptoms ?

How much did your negative symptoms improve after half a year of treatment ?

2 Likes

That’s good for positive like most antipsychotic , unfortunately current antipsychotic are not clinically significant for treating negative symptoms other than cobenfy

I am using diet and supplements to treat it and it’s quite effective for me

1 Like

Do you feel emotion?

1 Like

Just ask Grog. It tells that Amisulpride and Cariprazine works a little bit for primary negative symptoms.

Amisulpride at low doses 50 - 300 mg treats primary negative.

Cobenfy does’nt cause secondary negative but is not proven to treat primary primary negative symptoms.

Eat healthy and cooking for yourself and avoid alcohol drink plenty of water is what’s helped me

1 Like

I do that already but it doesn’t help much.

1 Like

Yes somewhat

And amisulpride doesn’t treat it as well as a d2 partial agonist

Cobenfy does treat negative symptoms

1 Like

Sorry to say this but Abilify treats secondary negative symptoms only and can worsen psychosis when mixing with conventionally antipsychotics.

This drug is dangerous to me because it can cause compulsive gambling and I gambled all my money away and got in gambling debt that was caused by taking Ziprasidone for 19 years.

1 Like

If your switching meds a lot your going to have negatives I think. I’ve been on invega for 9 years improved a lot after 3 years and then 4 years

2 Likes

Well if you have better evidences you can refute the study sure

It is true that abilify can cause compulsive behavior in some people

Antipsychotics are not miracle drugs that can somehow just make you normal again with no side effects, we need to come to that realisation…best is combine all forms of evidence based approach, medicine , diet, exercise, supplements

1 Like

I did’nt say that it did’nt prevent secondary negative symptoms. But it doesn’t treat primary negative symptoms because the only way we can treat primary negative symptoms is by stabilizing the D3 receptor. The only two treatments that does that is Amisulpride and Caripiprazine.

You know I had a trail of Abilify 10 mg with my Clopixol injection and that erased the antipsychotic effect of my injection so that’s a no go.

Patients treated with aripiprazole improved on negative symptoms, which was not the case for patients treated with amisulpride. This may point to a general effect of a partial D2 receptor agonist on negative symptoms in patients with first-episode psychoses. There was, however, no improvement in cognitive functions

This is from the first study, for amisulpride vs abilify. However, lancet meta analysis paints a different light

https://www.thelancet.com/cms/10.1016/S0140-6736(19)31135-3/asset/85122d2c-49c7-4c55-9a5f-462442a90433/main.assets/gr2a_lrg.jpg

Amisulpride treats negative better , with a lot of prolactin side effects

1 Like

Now I want to hear from users of low dose Amisulpride/Solian if any of you saw any improvement in your primary negative symptoms.

I was once on 800mg clozapine + 1200mg amisulpride a day. Cant really remember much from that time

1 Like

Depixol has maybe helped the negatives a little. But mostly through its AD effect

1 Like

You heard of mood stabiliser augmentation of APs? They might help?

1 Like

Jim bob doses of 400 mg or more treat hard to treat positive symptoms but not negative symptoms at all.

treatment of negative symptoms. 50-300 mg.

To treat my primary negative symptoms I now take 150 mg of Solian. I recognize here 3 weeks after starting treatment I’ve gotten less depressive and a little bit more emotionally.

1 Like

It’s now 18 days on Amisulpride and it killed my depression today one hour ago I got so much energy as well it seems to be doing wonders for the neg. Symptoms. This is the first day that I feel the effects of the pills.

If other wants to true thise it’s US $ 10 Per month