How to quit vaping while on antipsychotics?

I can’t do it… :cry:

;8484&;&;&

Think of the health issues it can cause. Replace it with a healthy habit.

3 Likes

Got to fight it every day. It’s always hardest in the beginning.

Knowing what it does to health it is better to stare at a blank wall than vape/smoke.

It wasn’t easy when I stopped smoking 7 years ago. The key was to see it as non beneficial, and stop buying it.

3 Likes

How you are quiting? Maybe change the way you quit

1 Like

I just started chantix generically called varenicline. To stop vaping nicotine. I will see how it goes

4 Likes

Quitting vaping was harder for me than quitting cigarettes! I eventually was able to stop 3 years ago by using the nicotine gum…unfortunately I’m STILL using the gum…but it’s still better for my body than smoking/vaping.

1 Like