I got a job! Finally!

Guys I got a job! Hybrid work Tuesday to Saturday 8-5. Tuesdays and Saturdays are work from home.

Compensation is $21.50/hr 40 hours a week with commissions at $960-2000 a month in addition to the hourly pay.

The office is a 1h4m bus ride from me. And I’ll only have to do it 3 days a week.

The work itself is for a real estate company and is contacting potential sellers who have inquired online that they’re looking to sell their house. It is mostly outbound calls. But I’ve worked in call centers before so I’m well prepared.

31 Likes

@Hanna_Foxx Congratulations!

2 Likes

oh wow…great !! here’s hoping you get along well and be happy.

1 Like

Great news you must be so happy!

1 Like

Great news!!! Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

1 Like

wonderful news. congrats to you!!!

judy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink: :melting_face:

2 Likes

Congrats @Hanna_Foxx

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

@Hanna_Foxx

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations @Hanna_Foxx !

2 Likes

Missed this post. Happy for you!

2 Likes

Congratulations !

1 Like

Congratulations @Hanna_Foxx!

1 Like

Well done!! Fantastic!!

1 Like

That’s great! Congrats @Hanna_Foxx .

1 Like