I put in my 2 weeks notice

I decided to leave since in July or august I’ll be replaced due to being sick so often and I can’t risk losing both my job and my disability.

My boss wrote me the nicest letter and told me they all think the world of me there. She didn’t have to say that so it felt really good.

I’m grateful for the experience and I hope I find the best solution on what to do next. I’m considering going back to my old job at the retail store. They said they’d hire me back.

14 Likes

Good luck with everything @Lilyofthevalley

2 Likes

Best of luck

2 Likes

Thanks @Vaiana @Wave

2 Likes

I didn’t know you could work on disability.

1 Like

You can work but if you make substantial gainful activity, which this year is $1690/month, you lose your disability @Loke

1 Like

I think you made the right decision. Good luck

1 Like

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks @Rainstorm @FreeLunch

3 Likes

Working isn’t easy with this condition – respect to you for getting out there and holding down a job for awhile

Good luck the rest of the way!

2 Likes

Thanks @Tulane :slight_smile:

1 Like

well I’m sure you did your best…that’s all you can do…I’m glad you got a nice letter.

2 Likes

Thanks @jukebox

1 Like

I hope you get your old job back. Hugs

1 Like

Thanks @roxanna

I would have done the same thing. @Lilyofthevalley

Be proud of yourself!! You did so well and your old job would be lucky to have you back as an employee because you are a good employee. :pink_heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much @Yarn

1 Like