I don’t like being put under as well
This is one of the main reasons for me avoiding getting a colonoscopy done.
You are a lot braver than I am @SzSupportAdmin
All will go smoothly
Colonoscopies are a routine procedure
I don’t like being put under as well
This is one of the main reasons for me avoiding getting a colonoscopy done.
You are a lot braver than I am @SzSupportAdmin
All will go smoothly
Colonoscopies are a routine procedure
I’ve had about fifteen surgeries and fifteen colonoscopies and I’m still alive. The odds are in your favor. Good luck!
Awww man, colonoscopies are a pain in the ass.
Hey @SzSupportAdmin. I understand that kind of concern. I am uncomfortable in cars because of the lack of control. I know I am most likely going to be fine, but that doesn’t necessarily make me feel better. I was so distressed going into the city this past week that even with a diazepam, I started hyperventilating at one point and was crying. Good thing I wasn’t the driver! I don’t doubt that you’re going to be just fine, and I have no doubt you’ll be back on the forum in no time to wrangle us rascals.
You’ll get through it! I promise. ![]()
The problem with being a colonoscopy technician?
You deal with assholes all day.
I didnt like it either. I had to drink that gel crap. Mixed it with Gatorade. A gallon. Jesus. I made it through. I hope it goes well for you. Do nt go anywhere .hugs
I worked it out by saying lets try without anesthesia, but give anesthesia later on during the procedure if I need it.
I ended up not needing it. There was a little pain, but nothing that required anesthesia.
I understand your fear
I was scared too when I was put on anesthesia
I tried to calm myself down by thinking about my bestfriend
Maybe think about your wife smiling when you’re put on anesthesia
don’t scare me like that man
i thought you were leaving. don’t worry, you’ll just get a bunch of neat camera footage, you should be fine
i have an equal fear of anesthesia but i feel like it’s akin to being afraid of flying in a plane, even though it’s safer than car travel
It’s quite a hassle with the stuff you gotta drink. I ended up sitting on the toilet for hours on end, brought the cocktail with me, my back was really stiff from sitting there.
Man, you aren’t sh*tting about the toilet time! (hehehe- pun totally intended)