Something I’m caught up on

So I believe I have navy seals monitoring me. Sometimes they send other people to watch me and gather intel. Something I’m really hung up on is that an old friend of my husband’s who was an Army Ranger started calling me on the phone while my husband was asleep to talk to me and ask questions. He was calling at like 3 am. It was so bizarre of behavior I saw it as proof he was gathering intel. Once he got stuff out of me regarding physical abilities, intelligence level, and martial arts skills , he stopped calling. I see this as proof. I’m really struggling getting over this. It also makes me feel used and disrespected

5 Likes

You have this delusion again?

1 Like

It never went away

1 Like

Sorry @Lilyofthevalley ,I thought it passed .. Try to rationalise it somehow …

1 Like

nobody called you…it’s an insert of thought from your sz…

My husband knew of the calls but was too tired to do anything when it happened. He did actually call many many times

Also @jukebox that was how my husband and I came up with the rule we don’t talk to the opposite sex unless the other is also in the conversation.

It’s too bad the meds don’t make it go away. For me meds take care of most of it, but I also have to work on not entertaining thoughts of delusions. Stress can make it resurface, so trying to keep calm as well as I can.

1 Like

I would never talk to any man at 3am. I would have stopped talking regardless of paranoid feelings as it’s very inappropriate. If my hubby was talking to a woman at 3 am I’d be so mad.

2 Likes

@Lilyofthevalley

You may have PTSD with secondary psychotic features (PTSD-SP). It’s a sub-type of PTSD that specifically accounts for delusions and hallucinations that emerge after severe trauma.

You may want to look into that.

1 Like

Yeah, @sweetpotatopie youre right. It was very uncomfortable

1 Like

@Catman ive been diagnosed with complex post traumatic stress disorder and schizoaffective

1 Like

@Lilyofthevalley

PTSD-SP is different. It might be helpful to look into it. It explains what you’re going through. There’s very effective treatment for it.

1 Like

@Lilyofthevalley

The therapy is called Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT).

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that before. Thanks! When I get assigned my new therapist I’ll ask about it

1 Like