Starting work tomorrow morning!

I assume I will be doing similar work as my previous employer but my former colleague will be my boss. It’s weird. Just chatted with my former colleague on WhatsApp, got my login, waiting for my work order, and just got hired.

20 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congrats on the new job.

2 Likes

@Lilyofthevalley Thanks, I think?! :thinking: I wasn’t even expecting to work tomorrow.

1 Like

Well, it’s not really new. I have been doing this type of work for the past 3-years sparingly while I was suspended from the old forum.

2 Likes

Congrats @yinyang

1 Like

its short for Congratulations

1 Like

Sorry, wrong thread.

1 Like

9 Likes

congrats on the chance of going back to workforce!

1 Like

Yes, I will see how it goes. :+1:

@Rainstorm I could not be a manager myself due to my mental health condition.

1 Like

@yinyang I almost became a manager once but I got fired for going into the hospital

3 Likes

I was a manager for three years, not fun, stressed me tf out.

3 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Thanks. All the best for your endeavor. Whatever that may be.

1 Like

Well done @yinyang

1 Like

Thank-you. My best wishes for you as well @Qwerty .

1 Like

well kudos to you…good going man.

1 Like

Much appreciated @jukebox . Hope all is well with you as well.

1 Like