Still feel awful. Quitting tobacco

I still feel awful after quitting tobacco. I have anxiety atm. At least my hands are not shaking anymore.

It’s rough but I have to keep going.

8 Likes

How long has it been? Keep up the good work

2 Likes

2 days. I’m sweating from my face. I desperately want to have nicotine in my mouth.

3 Likes

Hang in there. Should just be a few more days

2 Likes

How long? 1515

1 Like

I think 3 days and it’s completely out of your system. I went cold turkey recently and lasted until day 4 it was much easier on day 4 but I was severely depressed from surgery so I caved

1 Like

Ok, we’ll see tomorrow then.

I’m sorry you caved in. Hopefully you can quit soon?

1 Like

eventually I will. Hope you have a better day tomorrow

1 Like

Thanks! I also feel a bit dizzy in the head.

1 Like

It could just be a part of it make sure to stay hydrated that should help

2 Likes

You will start feeling less cravings and anxiety as time goes on. It took me like 5 different quit attempts before it stuck, and I STILL chew the nicotine gum. It’s better that you get all of it out of your system. I believe in you!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking of buying gum. But I want this s-h-i-t completely out of my system. Fu-ck tobacco and fu-ck nicotine.

2 Likes

It is a complete waste of money and health I spend 200$ on tobacco stuff a month it hurts :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah, my dad has cancer. I’m pre-diabetic and need to make lifestyle changes. I didn’t know that tobacco can cause diabetes until I read about it. Now I’m here!

2 Likes

Its okay to have shakey hands.

1 Like

Don’t give up! I truly believe you can do this. I quit so I know it’s hard and I had to try multiple methods before I found the one that worked for me. Regardless, I haven’t had a cigarette since 2015. Don’t give up!!!

2 Likes

Third day now. Still feeling awful but I manage.

I’ve been sleeping a lot. I made some coffee now.

Still feeling dizzy.

4 Likes

Drink plenty of water

Pee the toxins out

2 Likes

I agree with @Wave . Drink lots of water

2 Likes

I started sweating from my face again.

1 Like