Still feel awful. Quitting tobacco

Hang in there. What you’re doing is a good thing. Think of the long term benefits.

1 Like

You don’t have to spend money on tobacco anymore. Ive seen what a pack costs. Holy ■■■■. I don’t want to talk about my dad really but he smoked himself to death.

I believe in you -youll feel so much better.

2 Likes

My dad was diagnosed with lungcancer a couple of weeks ago. The cancer has spread to his spine and brain.

3 Likes

I am so sorry for your dad, you, and the rest of your family. I remember you saying something about that. That’s so horrible.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s horrible. Cigarettes will kill you.

2 Likes

I’m not using as much nicotine as I did I’m eating ice instead!!

2 Likes

Omg im sorry. How old is he? Hugs.

2 Likes

He’s 65 years old.

4 Likes

That’s considered early now, but it is retirement age and being a senior. That was life expectancy not too long ago. Whatever day we die is just a day like any other no matter how old we are. Sorry that it is happening, but its got to unfortunately.

1 Like

It only get easier with time. I’m 100% glad ciagarettes are behind me. I never smell like smoke… I’m never forcing myself outside in the hot or cold… Never waking up with a dry throat outside of an occasional illness.

Dont have to worry about that black tar. Saved so much money over the last 5 years.

Its worth it

2 Likes

Headaches, clenching my jaw, tried to watch a movie but couldn’t focus..

I wish I could sleep but I slept the whole darn day.

3 Likes

How are you today @Speedy

1 Like

I’m doing ok. Yesterday was horrible. Feeling better today. I’m just sweating a lot.

1 Like

You’re almost there! Just remember that this is toxins leaving your body. You don’t want to be stuck on something that does this to you.

1 Like

No, you are right.

I don’t want to put poison into my body.

1 Like

Poison is bad

But the problems I have with smoking are that they are so goddamn romantic

1 Like

You are basically sucking poisonous sh-it into your lungs. There is nothing romantic about it.

3 Likes

Camus smoked while he was sick with tuberculosis. His cat was named cigarette.

1 Like

Your point is??

2 Likes

Romance. I’m allowed to argue cigs on the forum ok? They kick ass