Still feel awful. Quitting tobacco

In the end, it’s more like they kick your ass. I love smoking them too but there are so many bad things they do to you. Good luck @Speedy . If you decide to cave , just go get some gum instead. Proud of your effort.

2 Likes

How do you not take my point?

Camus was a genius and he loved cigarettes

All I was trying to say

1 Like

Being sick and smoking isn’t romantic.

2 Likes

Do you think it’s a sin to love something that kills you?

1 Like

Just being a broken heart :broken_heart:

No, I don’t.

If you want to smoke then it’s your life. Do as you please.

2 Likes

We don’t understand each other

1 Like

Bro I get you youre open minded about things, but dude is trying to quit and needs to have his mind straight on that. Cigs can be ok for a bit, I smoked them, but you gotta quit them sooner than later. Its best to never use them.

4 Likes

@FreeLunch

2 Likes

Is cigarette smoking against the rules? I mean I’m just trying to figure out what’s going on.

Cigarette smoking for me is such a dream.

Such a fantastical exploration of life and death.

I understand it’s unhealthy

But bukowski said

Find what you love and let it kill you.. For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it’s much better to be killed by a lover.

— Charles Bukowski

3 Likes

Its a support forum… support people in recovery from sz and getting better health

4 Likes

I understand the smokers mentality, but I actually dont like smoking. Can’t relate.

3 Likes

Bukowski was a cool guy, I like pulp fiction, but being killed by a lover is not better thats just poetry.. its called intimate partner violence here… mainly affects women

3 Likes

Keep opinions to yourself. You are not in the right. Give support if he wants to quit even though you believe otherwise. So stop because you are not being supportive.

3 Likes

I started sweating and craving nicotine badly again.

Quitting cold turkey is hell but it’s my own fault for picking up the habit.

I should have bought some nicotine gum.

Aa well, no point in looking back now.

2 Likes

I mean I guess my romance has a limit

1 Like

Agreed 100%

1 Like

Should I buy nicotine pouches?

I’ve heard they are as addictive as regular tobacco?

I’m really dizzy! :face_with_crossed_out_eyes:

2 Likes

Lozenges, gum, and patches are the conventional quitting methods because there is tapering dosages

2 Likes

Hmm. Ok?

Gum would be nice. I’ll go to the pharmacy when they open.

2 Likes