Still feel awful. Quitting tobacco

Sit down or lie down on your bed so you don’t fall. Get up slowly from the chair or bed. Drink a lot of water. Have a light snack to elevate your blood sugar.

1 Like

You got to chew it funny though I think like a few chews then stick it up in you lip for a bit or something

2 Likes

Chew for 15 seconds then place it by your gums for 15 minutes or until it stops “burning”. Then repeat.

2 Likes

Don’t do it man you’ve gone 4 days with no nicotine

1 Like

Wow @Speedy ! You’re doing amazing! Way to push through the suffering and not cave! I’m so impressed!

1 Like

Well, I bought a pack of nicotine gums. I was feeling too awful. I had to go to an engagement party and wasn’t feeling well at all.

I’ve had three gums the whole day.

I’m taking one in the morning, one after dinner and one before bedtime.

Then I’ll quit the nicotine gums when I run out.

2 Likes

Eaaazzzyy my boys.. Ernest died from lung cancer at 49 smoked 5 packs a day

2 Likes

Sounds rough speedy. Keep eyes on the prize healthy lungs. And maybe have some fruit or calming teas or l theanine supplements for anxiety.

1 Like

Jim Varney? Thought it was a HA… could be wrong

2 Likes

Nah youre right just checked.

2 Likes

You’re still doing great! Don’t give up!

1 Like

Woah respect

1 Like

One week without tobacco.

I still feel nicotine cravings but the gum is helping.

I went to the store without buying any, I promised myself not to buy any tobacco.

At least I’m not dizzy, shaking and sweating anymore.

2 Likes

No nicotine at all today. Not feeling awful either. I’m making progress here.

3 Likes

Good job! You can do this!

1 Like