Thank God the dr didn't admit me!

Fortunately the dr didn’t admit me, I’m so glad! He didn’t force meds on me either, I’m just to take my original dose of amisulpride so not 300 but 400mg. He was happy I told him everything but thank God he didn’t admit me, yay!

I explained how I was feeling, everything. I hope the slightly higher dose will help. I am surprised he didn’t make it 500mg though! But at least I can keep my gift and mission!

He at least also prescribed me at my request some lorazepam for a PRN thank God

6 Likes

That’s good you didn’t get admitted! Also good that you told your doctor. Sometimes it comes down to a delicate balance of medication.

Amisulpride worked well for me

It’s a good solid med

Hope things get better :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Amisulpride is gold standard stuff. Kept me well for the most part for years.

At your dose, there is still room for movement. Can go to 800mg or even 1200mg in severe cases.

1 Like

I managed well on 800mg but when the doc upped it to the 1200 it messed with my QTc levels And had to switch meds

1 Like

What’s your mission?

Amen. Same as me. Thats when they tried the Cloz. Im still adamant Ill try it again, once Ive lost weight.

1 Like

To protect hubby and others around me from Alien the evil spirit in my head, by being scapegoat

If I lose my mission, how will I protect them?

1 Like

The highest I went to was 700mg but I found it was too strong and I lost my gift of unseen portal.

I used to take 600mg when I relapsed and in hospital

Now I find 400mg is my minimum effective dose to help me cope.

1 Like

What is being scapegoat mean

I’m glad you talked to your pdoc @Dika . Hope things improve for you.

1 Like

I’m not sure if your asking what a “scapegoat” means or if your asking what she means in this instance by it…but being a scapegoat generally means being given or taking the blame for someone elses actions.

Apologies if thats not what you were asking.

No I’m curious about her personal beliefs I know the term

1 Like

That is a curious statment, now that I look at it. Are you saying that you take the blame for things ‘Alien’ is doing?

1 Like

Here pdocs can’t admit anyone.

Only the police can arrest you and lead you to hospital after family’s request

@SzSupportAdmin @FreeLunch what I mean by scapegoat is Alien wants me to harm others so I harm myself instead. I don’t want to elaborate for fear of being triggering. In order to protect others from Alien who suggests things to me. He wants to try use me as his pawn. So I “scapegoat”

1 Like

I’m not sure how to respond to the information @Dika . It definitely does not sound healthy but it prevents you from harming others so…I guess I just hope you can find another outlet other than harming yourself or others.

2 Likes

I am concerned for you. I think you should continue to speak here about alien and etc. the beliefs you have sound distressing

2 Likes

Sometimes talking through our beliefs helps us see them more clearly

1 Like

Honestly @Dika you still don’t sound well.

You need a major change to your meds but I’m no doctor

It’s best that you speak to your doctor again

4 Likes