How do you cope out in public when people look at you?
My ideas so far are sunglasses aviator ones and a cap.
Also a huge loose t shirt.
Do you have any other ideas?
How do you cope out in public when people look at you?
My ideas so far are sunglasses aviator ones and a cap.
Also a huge loose t shirt.
Do you have any other ideas?
I have no money so i asked my dad if i can borrow some money to buy some sunglasses
Hope he says yes but not sure yikes
Do you mean mirrored sunglasses? That should help. They sell mirrored sunglasses for cheap at discount stores.
Yes those kinds thanks for the heads up.
Mirrored aviator sunglasses.
I need some that will last.
Prolly gonna go NEXT or something for quality ones
Cheers ![]()
![]()
@Zoe in incognito mode! Sunglasses are awesome for avoidance. You can look
but they don’t know. It relieves a lot of social pressure by making you free on what you do with your eyes.
When I don’t like people looking at me,I look somewhere else and try to convince myself “They’re just looking behind/next to you”
The sunglasses and cap are good ideas