I chickened out and I'm panicking I'm such a horrible failure 😭

oh god I can never forgive myself if something happens to my husband on the road…we were supposed to go out this morning and buy things and it was so hard for me and I got scared and…I… chickened out and got overwhelmed by everything we need to do and worried about my husband as he’s been out of sorts lately it seems to me, or maybe I’m just being paranoid… sometimes he gets overly suspicious of things and I got scared I couldn’t cope and I… chickened out and gave up, said I can’t go and…and…he said he’s going by himself and I just let him because I was having a mini breakdown and when he left I sobbed my eyes out worrying about him…what if he gets seizure while he’s driving…Ohhh Godddd…it’s all my ■■■■■■■ fault for being such a coward each time we have to go out and this ■■■■■■■ sza makes me such a failure…:sob::sob::sob::sob: I sometimes wish I could just die…:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Why am I such a horrid failure of a person??? A normal woman would never behave like this!! My husband doesn’t deserve me I’m a ■■■■ wife. :sob::sob:

3 Likes

I think you need to take some deep breaths and try and calm down, you sound like you are very worried and sensitive, possibly paranoid that something might happen, All I can suggest is to hope things will be ok and when he gets back tell him how you feel and apologise, you are not a failure, you are just very sensitive due to your illness, please try and stay strong, we all need to try and overcome our hardship.

5 Likes

I’m so worried my husband will leave me because he can’t cope with my sza…my negative symptoms are so crippling. How am I supposed to live like this every day??? And the worst is they’re aren’t treatable by meds. Maybe my med amisulpride is said to be effective for negative symptoms on low dose but if I take low dose I’ll get psychosis again! It’s like I have to choose between agony and deadness.

It seems I’m indeed better off dead…

1 Like

@Dika do you have a bath tub? Can you take a hot bath with soothing music on? That might help you calm down.

You’re panicking and you need to reset. Try putting ice on the back of your neck or washing your face in cold water to snap out of it and then take the hot bath.

If you can’t take a hot bath at least try the soothing music. Aromatherapy helps too.

4 Likes

yeah, I think you are catastrophizing which Is common with mental illness, there are some grounding techniques you can try and use but if you need help and you are desperate then do you have a nurse or care team you can call, I am sure your husband really loves you and will stick by you but yeah, I think you need to talk it out with him and maybe get some professional help.

1 Like

It’s okay, I hope your feeling better. Sometimes we are unable to go out because we are feeling unwell. Don’t worry about it too much. :heart:

1 Like

I hope you could feel better because of the advices you got

I hope you could apologize and that your husband wasn’t angry

Hopefully you feel better now :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Hope you feel better. I get some negatives I just push through. Most days I stay busy during the week. I’m inconsistent. Some days are harder than others. I give myself the weekends to do nothing. It helps and it gives me structure and a goal to work towards during the week. Good things.

2 Likes