I got a whole lot going on

I have been away a while. I went back to work for two years and had to quit. Filed a disability discrimination case against the government for intentionally aggravating my schizophrenia. I resigned but am now trying to apply for disability retirement because it took me a while to actually figure out what happened I had 5 years working for the federal government I am retired military and a 100 percent disabled veteran

My wife passed away. She had cancer and refused treatment the last year or so. That’s been really difficult. Physically and mentally

7 Likes

Nice to hear from you sorry about your wife and job

1 Like

Sounds like the going got tough. Welcome back to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome back. Sorry for your tough times.

1 Like

I know it’s a difficult period of time, keep pushing for the case to be won. It must be stressful. Keep going

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss and the job :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Sorry about your losses. I hope things will turn around for you.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss @Phrogflyer70

1 Like

I am so sorry @Phrogflyer70 . I’m glad you’re back

1 Like