I'm back and a little bit more depressed than last time

Hey guys, I’m back. Been kinda depressed lately. I left but realized I needed some type of community around me. Also I got a new therapist. Hopefully that’ll help

12 Likes

well glad you’re back…sorry about the depression…that’s sad…i hope you get to feeling better.

3 Likes

Welcome back. You were missed.

3 Likes

Thanks @jukebox @sweetpotatopie

3 Likes

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember you @Kaos Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back. I also feel depressed

1 Like

Welcome back.

Welcome back! I hope your depression lifts soon. Do you have a therapist?

Welcome back

I hope your new therapist will help you to feel better

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way also. It’s hard but just a rough patch to get through that will eventually pass. It’s just hard right now.

1 Like

Thanks and yes I have a new therapist. She’s in her 70s or 80s so a lot of experience.

1 Like

Thanks @Vaiana

1 Like

You’re welcome

Welcome how are you,I know you said your depressed,but cheer up,your on the best website you can be on.

Welcome bakc K

Sorry to hear even i don’t know you. But i’m also back again, and fighting depression.

Depression sucks, hope you get better soon.

1 Like

Thanks @bluebutterfly I hope you get better soon too.

1 Like