Job dissolved now what?

Well the job I accepted and got my license for just completely pulled the plug. It was supposed to start on June 15th. Then they moved it to August 10th. NOW it’s been postponed indefinitely.

I’m so upset I am literally not having safe thoughts. I am trying to just pour my energy into finding another job. But it feels pointless to continue. Everything in my life is going sideways. Nothing is going right. What’s the point?

3 Likes

I know it’s tough time hang in there

1 Like

They were never on the level. You had a sense of that and communicated your uncertainty here over the last weeks.

You did great in getting your license! You will find another opportunity.

1 Like

Keep your head up hanna, your doing great it just a set back. you can do it!

1 Like

Keep going. Your bound to land a job sooner or later. It’s just a bump in the road you didn’t get this one.

1 Like

Don’t give up! You now have a license that opens doors to many other possibilities. If you have to, take a lower paying position until you can find something that pays what you’re aiming for.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The bigger the better - 1222

Use your experience. You seem to be able to find potential jobs OK and go on interviews. Just keep doing that.

2 Likes