Lol....I'm so stressed right now I think its making me paranoid

I just heard a whistling noise close to my window. It was probably fireworks or something but the thought ocurred to me that it could be a bullet wizzing by.

I started thinking “who would want to kill me”. There is of course my neighbors who the insurance company is suing to recover the damages they paid to me for the garage repairs.

Who else? My name is freely known as the admin on a schizophrenia forum.

Maybe the government doesn’t like what I represent.

Maybe a schizophrenic wants me dead.

I know this is all likely bullshit, but it really sounded like a bullet going by my window.

See what stress does to you?

This is all illogical right? Help me out here.

6 Likes

Yes it’s illogical. No one wants to murder a schizophrenia forum admin. Million of other explanations like animals, kids, cars, music, etc. You’ve got a lot of stressors lately.

I wouldn’t worry about the government, no matter what your views are there’s millions of people with extremist views, far more than I think any of us are, and nothing happens to them.

3 Likes

They literally just started fire works I kid you not

2 Likes

So somebody who wants you dead fired a bullet past your window basically parallel to it missing you and your house completely? You’re a little paranid.

3 Likes

right, sounds absurd right?

2 Likes

Yeah,but ive thought stuff like that too.

3 Likes

You know what it probably was? The neighbors Central air unit winding down. Kind of sounded like a whistling noise.

5 Likes

Youre prob nearing your next injection soon?

1 Like

yes, 3 days. Plus I started the generic for Wellbutrin.

1 Like

Well just take note that youre having mild symptoms now…

1 Like

At least I realized its mostly likely bullshit thoughts. I think my considering the possibility has passed now.

2 Likes

I hope you’ll feel better soon :people_hugging:

I know it’s scary to feel like your life is in danger, but it’s probably just paranoia

Maybe meditate, do heart coherence or listen to ASMR :people_hugging:

1 Like

Thanks @Vaiana .

Im going to close this thread as the moment has passed.

1 Like

yea its 100% the sz man, maybe you should talk to your doc and see what you can do about it … maybe a prn can help or you need to catch up on sleep etc. dont let the voices get to you man

2 Likes