(TW) What happened yesterday

I tried to end my life.

I fought with my mother and I got called selfish by my brother.

I tried to swallow pills but I puked them out in the toilet. Then I took several sleeping pills but I woke up tomorrow, the same.

I wish dying was easy, but that comes with a hefty price. I shall never do it again.

2 Likes

Go to the hospital now. You need to be evaluated. Please don’t kill yourself. Keep posting here

6 Likes

Hey @Whirling-leaves - things can and will get better for you. What country are you in? I can look up some help line phone numbers for you.

2 Likes

I see you have an unsympathetic family which gives you pressure and agony almost everyday. You are in need of strategies to handle your family. Keep posting here to get some understanding and support. Don’t lose hope. Things can get better for you.

1 Like

i’m so sorry…I hope you tell your psychiatrist so maybe they can help you…you are not alone…come here for support.

1 Like

Hope your doing ok whriling leaves. I was actually going to message you yesterday because I thought of you. How are you feeling? Can always message me if you need to vent.

1 Like