I’ve lost 19 lbs! I went from 250 lbs to 231 lbs!! My first goal is 200 lbs!
How are you able to reach your weight loss goals? Weight loss drugs? What type of exercise? Change in nutrition?
Congratulations !
@yinyang I don’t eat gluten (I seem to have an allergy to gluten or something I’m going to a gi dr next month) and eat two small meals a day with at most 1 SMALL snack (I don’t usually snack) and make sure I never get full to the point of “pain” I also eat slowly (I have a t tongue ring that moves that if I eat to fast I bite it so it helps me eat slower) I can post a pic of my tongue ring if you want I also eat filling foods so not many salads (they don’t fill you up and in my opinion are for taste only)
@Vaiana thanks I’m actually impressed with myself!
@Twialine The time I would need to lose 19 pounds is 2-months (1-month per 10lbs) and that was my best effort on my treadmill. However, congrats on reaching your weight loss goal.
That’s awesome!!!
@yinyang I’m not at my goal yet I got 31 lbs until I hit my first goal! I plan to reward myself with getting a belly ring!!
@yinyang also I’m losing like a lb a day atm
@Lilyofthevalley thanks! I’m happy with myself so far!!
That weight loss might just be water weight and not actual loss of fatty tissue. Big difference. For me, there is a daily maximum weight, minimum weight and an average weight. Body changes throughout the day so…
@yinyang true I’ll find out soon when my scale reads 200 lbs I’m gonna call my pcp (she has a weight loss program where she reads if what you’re losing is muscle, water, or fat every 2 months and I’ll go in early if I hit my goal early) I’m really happy so far I’ll probably need my a1c checked at that point since I’m diabetic! I’m hopeful I’ll get off metformen someday (my stepdad got off insulin and was no longer considered diabetic so I’m hopeful in that area as well!)
I got off diabetes meds too. It’s definitely possible. How much water do you drink each day?
I’m not sure if this quote was for me but I drink Gatorade Zero. I purchase a case of 24 bottles.
@Lilyofthevalley I try to drink water it’s hard for me though because I don’t feel thirsty much
Oops. It was for @Twialine . But that’s good too. I drink a gallon of water every day
Ok @Twialine . In that case it might be water weight. Try putting crystal lite or something in your water so you drink more
@Lilyofthevalley I have a root beer flavoring I like I’ll drink more of that thanks
No problem. And it’s not ALL just water weight. Just some water weight
@Lilyofthevalley @yinyang last time I went to my pcp I had lost 1% of my body mass or weight I can’t remember which it was mostly fat that I had lost last time but yall are right I need to drink more water thanks yall!
Good job on losing fat!!!