19 lbs down! 31 to go!

@Lilyofthevalley thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve recently lost some weight too but today I caved and ate a bunch of cookies that I can eat. There are so many foods I can’t eat I’m on a very limited diet. But I caved. I’m back at it though. No more! I’ll be back on track first thing tomorrow

4 Likes

@Lilyofthevalley good job on getting back on the wagon! Good luck!! And good job losing weight

1 Like

Thanks @Twialine !

1 Like

well great…glad for you…I have plateaued around 195 to 200 lbs. now for almost three years…I guess the weight just isn’t coming off now.

1 Like

@jukebox thanks! Losing weight is hard! Don’t give up!

1 Like

During the beginning of the year, I was provided with Ozempic starting at 0.50mg. I am currently at 1.0mg. I have seen minor progress.

2 Likes

@yinyang progress is progress don’t give up!

1 Like

Weight loss is a life-long effort. I wouldn’t be surprised if I continue trying to exercise & eat healthy throughout my 60s, 70s and 80s if I happen to live that long.

3 Likes

So true!! I wish you luck!!

3 Likes

Congrats on your weight loss! It’s good to see results when you’ve been putting in the work.

1 Like

@Sunshine thanks!

Yall! I’m now 229 lbs!!! I’m still losing weight!!! Yay!!!
@Lilyofthevalley @Vaiana @Sunshine @yinyang

4 Likes

That’s awesome!!!

1 Like

@Lilyofthevalley thanks…. How are you feeling?? I know you’re having bm problems

1 Like

I’m bloated with some cramping but I’m ok. Thanks!

1 Like

Thats awesome! Hugs.

1 Like

Congrats !

Keep going

You can do it

1 Like

@Vaiana @roxanna thanks yall my husband and I are saving up for my prize for when I hit 200 lbs! I’m getting a belly piercing!!

@Lilyofthevalley sorry you’re feeling bad

3 Likes

It’s ok @Twialine . Eventually I should be able to be properly treated. I hope you do get that navel piercing!!!

2 Likes