19 lbs down! 31 to go!

@Lilyofthevalley I’ve got my fingers crossed for you! Thanks! I weighed in this morning and I’m at 228 lbs! So still losing weight quickly I talked to my dr today and she said it was good progress! 28 more lbs and if I keep losing at this rate it should take 28 days ish

1 Like

Great job!!! I once lost 100 lbs in a year and it was great but I stopped eating healthy. I’m trying to make it a lifestyle change this time so I’m losing a lot slower. That way, I can keep it off

1 Like

@Lilyofthevalley I am trying to make mine a lifestyle change as well. I’ve been having bad mental health lately with hallucinations, less sleep, and today a migraine

1 Like

Ugh. That’s tough to deal with

1 Like

@Lilyofthevalley agreed I found an app today to track my symptoms

1 Like

Oh, cool. Which app? What all does it track? Does it offer advice based on your symptoms?

@Lilyofthevalley it tracks everything and you can add symptoms and such

1 Like

Cool! I’ll look into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lilyofthevalley so far I like it you can say how bad the symptoms are from a rate 1-4

1 Like

I just downloaded it to try it out. It asked me to pay but I didn’t. I hope I still get good usage without the paid version. I already pay for MyFitnessPal and my grocery app and my family calendar

1 Like

@Lilyofthevalley I didn’t pay either

1 Like

Ok. Cool. Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Wow, that’s great to reward yourself :blush:

1 Like

@Vaiana thanks…. I just came out of the hospital Sunday

2 Likes

I have struggled to lose weight my whole life and I went gluten free (mostly) recently and I started losing little weight (not as much as you though) but its more than I have lost in the past, I wonder if im intolerant of gluten.

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

Why were you in the hospital? You didn’t feel well?

1 Like

@Vaiana I was hearing bad voices

I hope you feel better now

1 Like

@Vaiana I do

1 Like

That’s good

I’m glad to hear that :blush:

1 Like