Any one of u? experience akathisia
9 years ago
I had it for 9 to 10 years. I’ll never go back
Had it and had to change medicines for it. Not sure how long it lasted. Really bad experience though.
Had it for a couple of years.
Yeah it was awful, I lowered my dose slowly until we got to one that still worked without akathisia.
Invega was the worst. Zyprexa gave it to me at doses above 5mg.
Yes and I thought it was anxiety all these years. Honestly just about a week of treating it with cogentin
No I’ve never had it
Yes and it’s ■■■■■■■ horrible!
Have had it in the past with lurasidone and cariprazine, can be pretty tortuous to be unable to stay still. But body is used to these drugs now so thankfully no such side-effect anymore. Would not wish that effect on anyone really, unbelievably annoying thing to have.
yes on invega it was quite bad… rocking back and forth a lot on it