I feel so worn out. Like I’ve been in a marathon.
Humans är so cruel. They keep bullying me. I fell to the ground a long time ago. They just keep kicking me while I’m lying there.
They wish I was dead. So do I.
I feel so worn out. Like I’ve been in a marathon.
Humans är so cruel. They keep bullying me. I fell to the ground a long time ago. They just keep kicking me while I’m lying there.
They wish I was dead. So do I.
Hey Speedy, I had to edit your post and remove the religious part of it. I hope you understand man.
Im sorry you are struggling. Are you suicidal right now?
No, I just wish circumstances killed me.
Someone beat you up?
Things can get better. And im confident that they will for you.
Nope. I was harassed years ago, I still am. I had my psychosis in public. People still walk out on the street outside of my apartment and shout psychosis.
If the voices aren’t wearing me out, then people are bullying me.
I don’t believe that my friend. I’m too damaged and broken.
so sorry man…I hope you feel better soon…tell your pdoc about this…maybe they can help.
Pdocs can’t do sh-it.
Maybe find better meds?
Sorry to hear all is not well.
@Speedy i felt like this last night it really sucks, i’m sorry you feel the same. Take care of yourself and try to remember that it can feel bit better at times.
Sometimes I’m desperate.
I can’t tolerate one more day of suffering.
But things do change.
I can relate, I am pretty worn down too - just running on fumes at this point.
I feel exhausted from hospital. All I want right now is to go home, have a hot bath and sleep in my own bed…
Hey speedy, I’m sorry man. Just remember that you’ve got us here. We all support you man
There aren’t any better meds!
Thanks!
I just wish my cracked brain would heal. It’s sucking everything from me.
And people don’t leave me alone. In my town I’m the psychotic guy. They shout things about me. I don’t understand why they don’t leave me alone?
I’m sorry man. I don’t think you’re that crazy. You seem pretty normal to me
I can relate. In my experience random people are more likely to kick you while you’re down than help you out.