Well it's official

The job I’m at as a temp…they’re not going to hire me. They just hired someone else and are doing a background check. I feel used but atleast I have another assignment lined up so there’s that. I’m not going to work as hard anymore though.

9 Likes

That’s pretty shoddy of them. I’m sorry.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I’m sure it hurts. Hopefully your new job is better. I forgot what type of work you do

1 Like

Hopefully the next job is better

1 Like

It’s a shame they didn’t hire you if you put in some hard work but I’ve used temp agencies before and I went into it knowing there was no guarantee that the company I temped at would hire me.

1 Like

I’m sorry they don’t keep you

1 Like

Thanks. I do apartment maintenance.

1 Like

Yeah I talked to my dad and he said that’s how it works too.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @anon91889455 but I’m sure you’ll find something better

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened. It doesn’t seem fair, does it?

1 Like

No it’s not fair but I’ve realized life is not fair.